the entire directory
only in Trivia/Browser_Based
Games: Video Games: Recreation: Browser Based
Recreation: Humor: Useless Pages: Trivia
This category in other languages:
The Trivia Portal
- A collection of categorized trivia games and quizzes. Includes rankings, community forums, an archive of useless facts, plus the ability to create and share trivia games online.
- Offers individual and team challenges, with member submissions, forums, and FAQ.
- Trivia quiz show game played against computer opponents. Categories include pop music, movies, geography, science, computer, literature, and classical music.
- Set of educational trivia quizzes on a variety of specialty subjects. Includes automatic scoring, and references.
- Trivia game affiliated with charities. For each correct answer, a donation is made to help plant trees and fight global warming.
The Book Quiz
- One minute games to test your literary knowledge. Match ten book titles to their authors.
- Trivia quizzes, puzzles, and logic games. Cash prizes are offered for the highest scores.
Braingle's Trivia and Quizzes
- Take fun and interesting quizzes on a wide range of topics. Create your own quizzes for other people to test their knowledge.
- Quizzes on varied subjects. Players who answer enough questions correctly progress to the next stage of the game.
Cartoon Buddy Club
- Featuring history, trivia facts, chronology, pictures, and stories mixed with a blend of humour, cartoon characters and fun.
Cascoly Online Trivia Games
- Set of quizzes covering topics that include art, geography, history, Shakespeare, dinosaurs, and travel.
- Offers daily and weekly trivia quizzes and puzzles played for points. Includes live multiplayer quiz games each day, plus player rankings.
- Interactive twelve question quiz on a new topic each week. Answer a tough weekly bonus question for a position in the Trivia Hall of Fame.
- Quizzes that fall into one of the following three categories - Music, Movie/TV or World.
- A one or two player geography based game. Compete against another online opponent to place a city on a world map as quickly and accurately as you can.
- Create and play quiz games.
How Well Do You Know
- Varied range of quizzes in categories including movies, sci-fi, TV and individual filmstars.
- All questions are about India. Free registration is necessary in order to participate.
- Try the quiz from and about Ireland. Just how Irish are you?
Karnataka Quiz Association
- India quiz society site offering general knowledge trivia quizzes and information about the organization.
- General knowledge quiz game on topics like geography, history and sports.
- Exclusively devoted to maps. Requires identification of countries, states and capitals by drag-and-drop method.
- Collection of brainteaser quiz questions, personality tests, and a random riddle generator.
- A website where users can create interactive quiz games for free, most of the features are based on the Flash-Plugin.
- Biography and trivia quizzes that are about famous people. All quizzes are written by visitors to the site.
- Featuring rare and unusual photographs, plus answers.
- Interactive trivia games for Christmas, Thanksgiving and other holidays. Also contains puzzles, strategy and card games.
- Personality tests and scored quizzes provided by visitors. Functionality to create your own quizzes.
- Single word interactive quiz games on a variety of themed topics. Also offers a collection of twenty question general knowledge text quizzes.
- Free quizzes on many subjects. Visitors can integrate the software into their own site to create questionnaires.
- User generated picture quizzes and puzzles played for points. Registration allows later completion of unfinished games.
- Collection of online trivia quizzes in a wide variety of categories. Includes a daily word search, crossword puzzle, and daily quizshow games.
- Trivia games in a diverse range of subjects. Quizzes can be played interactively in unusual ways.
Take A Quiz
- Collection of interactive trivia quizzes covering a variety of topics. Also offers general knowledge, science, and geography quizzes for kids, organized by age level.
- Trivia for journalers including random facts and community news.
- Interactive trivia quizzes in which players submit full text answers. Offers a large database of general knowledge questions, plus a few specialist categories. Play via the Web, WAP, IRC, or handheld device.
- Features a daily and weekly set of general knowledge trivia questions. Offers question sets for sale, and information on team trivia events.
- Interactive trivia games and printable trivia quizzes in various formats
- Trivia Monkey is an exciting new web-based daily trivia game that includes questions about loads of fun topics on Books, Music, Computers and Technology.
- Users can create their own quizzes about any topic. Answer five trivia questions each day to earn "Crowns" and prizes.
- Collection of interactive trivia quizzes covering geography, movies, and pop music.
- Twenty new questions in each of 5 categories every day. Registration is necessary but it is free.
Truth is False
- Interactive trivia quiz uncovering the truth behind common historical facts and myths. Includes answers with reference links.
The Ultimate Trivia Quiz
- Offers a variety of different quiz categories.
- A collection of fun trivia quizzes, categorized by subject.
The World Quiz
- A series of quizzes with multiple difficulties on three topics.
- General knowledge Quiz with open-questions (non-multiple-choice).
- Answer a series of trivia questions to compete for the top positions each month. There is an opportuntity for visitors to submit their own questions
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2016 at 5:54:05 UTC -