become an editor
the entire directory
only in Downloads/Free
- Interactive game for Windows or Macintosh by Ford Motors to educate consumers about both environmental issues and automotive maintenance.
- Networked, multiplayer battleship game for Gnome.
- One or two player opponent blocker for Windows or Linux. [Open Source, GPL]
- Flexible backgammon game for Java with internet play and computer analysis of moves.
Generic Universal Boardgame
- Play almost any board game: backgammon and checkers pieces are available or you can create your own. (Requires Java 2)
Gipf for One
- Network players on Linux or Windows introduce one piece into play until achieving four-in-a-row. [Open Source, GPL]
- Gnome version of Nine Men's Morris with an AI opponent, rule and board options, and support for both console and GUI play. (Open Source, GPL)
- The popular board game for Windows featuring computer opponents with multiple difficulty levels.
- Clone of the original board game Monopoly for Windows. It includes property, chance, and community chest cards as well as sound effects. [Open Source, GPL]
Mountain Vista Software
- A battleship game. Contains screenshots and demo download. [Windows]
- Remove all the pegs except the last, which should be left in the center of the board. This Windows version includes a solution finder.
- Includes screenshots and downloads. [Windows]
- A simple logical game of buying and selling shares. Requires Windows.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 11:05:06 UTC -