become an editor
the entire directory
only in Puzzle/Minesweeper
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Puzzle: Minesweeper
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Windows
- World records and rankings, tips, cheats, articles and downloads
- Windows shareware version where mines have different number values
- Variation of Minesweeper with hexagonal grid. Java applet.
- An improved minesweeper-clone that generates guaranteed-to-be-solvable puzzles (never guess anymore) and has a Murphy's law option (guessing causes failure), more boards, sound, load, save, undo.
Minesweeper for Atari VCS 2600
- Binary and source to a port of the Minesweeper game for the Atari VCS 2600.
The Minesweeper Handbook
- This handbook teaches how to play better Minesweeper, taking you from the fundamentals through to advanced concepts.
- Online clone with tournaments, head-to-head competition and a ranking
- Windows implementation of minesweeper on the surface of a 3D polyhedron, with challenging new tilings, and many boards to choose from. World records maintained online using encrypted submission. Built-in auto-solver. Demo version available.
- Java applet for testing computer strategies for playing minesweeper.
Richard Kaye's Minesweeper Page
- Papers about the computational complexity of Minesweeper, namely that the usual game is NP-complete and that an infinite variation is Turing-complete.
- Encyclopedia article on Minesweeper.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2014 at 6:24:09 UTC -