become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mazes/Browser_Based
Games: Video Games: Puzzle: Browser Based
3-D Perspective Maze
- A Java online maze by Paul Falstad.
- Four online maze generators using Java.
- A maze created using Flash.
- Four java applets that create mazes of varying difficulty.
- Collection of unusual interactive mazes for play online. Also offers printable mazes, articles, and links.
- A maze logic game in which player controls between two and six marbles revolving them between the walls of echoing corridors; object is to push the marbles into available holes.
- Downloading and parameters.
- Two dimensional mazes to solve with a Flash applet. [kid oriented]
- A Perl module that generates and creates displayable renderings of simple rectangular mazes.
- Generate random mazes for printing in tree, rectangle and heart shapes.
The Maze, by Christopher Manson
- Move from room to room in this maze of an old building, looking for the clues that will help you solve the puzzle.
Random Maze Game
- Generates random Flash mazes.
- A shockwave maze in which a ball must correctly reflect to dodge the holes and make it to the finish line.
Xor - Maze Challenge puzzle game
Usenet rec.puzzles -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 13:15:10 UTC -