the entire directory
only in Puzzle/Browser_Based
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Puzzle: Browser Based
Falling Tile Puzzles
Sliding Tile Puzzles
Games: Video Games: Browser Based
Games: Video Games: Puzzle: Downloads
Games: Video Games: Puzzle: Downloads: Free
Shopping: Toys and Games: Games: Puzzles
This category in other languages:
- Determine the shape that doesn't fit in this series of ten visual logic puzzles. Solve all ten and get a top 5% brain award.
Caught At Work Productions
- Offers a new brain teaser each Thursday, plus archive of past puzzles.
- Java game in which the player tries to score points by filling up 3 by 3 squares on a grid using tetris style pieces. Try to make the high scores list.
- Remove all of the black squares by toggling colors with each click.
- Select a numerical sequence based on clues. Has a hall of fame.
- Take over the entire board by contaminating enemy pieces in this online Java game that combines strategy and puzzle elements. Play against the computer or up to two other players.
- Find contests and quizzes to play as well as create yourself.
Diamond 16 Puzzle
- Rearrange rows, columns, and quadrants in a 4x4 array of 2-color squares to solve the puzzle and to make a variety of symmetric designs.
Dot 2 Dot 4 Fun
- Online version of the classic Connect the Dots game. Offers a choice of pictures in categories that include people, buildings, and animals. Requires Shockwave plug-in.
Dots and Boxes
- Java applet playing at one of three levels of difficulty, with variable board size.
- An online version of a board game where you try to place all your pieces a hexagonal board. Play against the computer.
- Move the red square along the game board to step on all the green squares and make them disappear. Create a new board or play on a board created by other players.
- Five versions of this game that the objective is to find the star.
- Online game of logic in which players place pieces in rows and attempt to surround four of the opponent's pieces to win. Play is available for two players or one player against the computer.
The Lateral Puzzles Forum
- Set or solve lateral thinking puzzles. Includes a selection of current and already solved puzzles.
- An online version of Tiger Toy's Lightsout Cube and links to other Lightsout puzzle sites.
- Try to guess the 4 letter word the computer is thinking of in no more than 10 tries.
- Offers free interactive logic puzzles including solutions and tips on how to solve brain teasers.
- Two player game in which players remove matchsticks in an attempt to force the other player to remove the last one. Played online against the computer or downloadable.
- A series of philosophical puzzles to challenge the mind.
The Problem Site
- Solve math problems, brainteasers, word games and riddles. Featuring a selection of free puzzles to help develop problem solving and lateral thinking skills.
- Escape the caves with as many diamonds as possible, while avoiding falling rocks and flying creatures in this free Java game.
- Roll eight half black and half white cubes around a 3 by 3 grid until you have reversed the colors.
- Goal is to remove all color tiles from the field, by removing connected groups of the same color tiles.
- Online versions of Set and Quiddler mathematical and word card games. Features a daily puzzle and contest.
- Flash games by category such as arcade, shooting, role playing, sports, action, puzzle, and for girls.
- Offering online Pentomino puzzles, Tetris style puzzles, and overlapping tile puzzles. Solve existing puzzles or create a new puzzle.
- Labyrinth maze game, tilt the board to place the squares on their targets.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 20, 2013 8:55:05 AM EDT -