become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prince_of_Persia_Series/Prince_of_Persia
Prince of Persia Series
Prince of Persia
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Platform: Prince of Persia Series: Prince of Persia
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Amiga
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: DOS
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Macintosh
Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Nintendo: Game Boy
Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Nintendo: Game Boy Color
Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Nintendo: NES
Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Nintendo: SNES
Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Sega: Genesis
Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Sega: Master System
Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Sega: Sega CD
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: B: Brøderbund
GameFaqs.com - Prince of Persia
- Hints, tips, and links.
Jan and Rob's Prince of Persia Page
- Offers information, screenshots, a quiz, a walkthrough, hiscores and links.
The Making of Prince of Persia: Journals 1985-1993
- Jordan Mechner’s journals that capture the creative, technical and personal struggles that brought Prince of Persia into being and ultimately into the homes of millions of people worldwide.
The original Prince of Persia source code
- The source code for the original Prince of Persia game that Jordan Mechner wrote on the Apple II, in 6502 assembly language between 1985-89, extracted from a 22-year-old 3.5" floppy disk archive.
Prince Of Persia Game Boy Cheats
- Simple summary of Game Boy level passwords.
Prince of Persia level maps
- Detailed maps of the DOS version, including raise, drop and loose tiles.
Prince of Persia Unofficial Website
- Contains screenshots, downloads, links, cheats, key codes, a FAQ, runthroughs (walkthroughs), key codes, maps, manuals, tips, covers and MIDI files (music).
Prince of Persia: Original Trilogy | Modding Community
- Provides an overview of level editors and related tools that can be used to customize Prince of Persia, and makes available for download all known modifications (mods).
- Map, level, sound and graphics editor. Other tools include animation recorders, save games and hall of fame editors.
Your Sinclair: Prince Of Persia (SAM)
- Game review: "Top-notch platform slash-'em-up, with incredible animation. As good a reason as any to buy a Coupe".
Prince of Persia
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 13, 2012 at 14:49:25 UTC -