become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jet_Set_Willy_Series/Jet_Set_Willy
Miner Willy Games
Jet Set Willy Series
Jet Set Willy
Computers: Systems: Commodore: Commodore 64
Computers: Systems: Sinclair: ZX Spectrum
Fat Freddy's Cat #5 - The Quirkafleeg
- Describes the history of the term "Quirkafleeg" and of the eponymous room.
Jet Set Willy Walkthrough
- A QuickTime movie of Jet Set Willy being played from start to finish. Recorded at five times the normal speed.
- Includes a room map, links to game editors and other resources, and the source to a number of patches to the game engine.
Your Spectrum 4 - Jet Set Willy
- Includes a review by Sue Denham, screen shots, and a hacker's guide by Andrew Pennell.
Your Spectrum 12 - Hacking Away and QL Affairs
- Adds a platform to the First Landing allowing Willy to reach the cross and the hidden object. (March 01, 1985)
Your Spectrum 9 - Frontlines and Hacking Away
- POKEs that simplify the Nightmare Room, improve jumping ability, and that automatically collect all the objects in a room on entry. (November 01, 1984)
Your Spectrum 07 - Letters
- Spoof letter about what happens if Willy waits on the Bow till 11:45pm, which inspired the route to the Deserted Isle in version II. (September 01, 1984)
Your Spectrum 6 - Jet Set Willy
- Many POKEs for the original Jet Set Willy, and a complete list of rooms with their numbers. (August 01, 1984)
Crash 4: Jet Set Willy
- A review of the game, describing it as "one of the most addictive and finest Spectrum games", with screenshots. (May 01, 1984)
Jet Set Willy
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 11:53:43 UTC -