become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mobile_Phones/Developers_and_Publishers
Developers and Publishers
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Developers and Publishers
This category in other languages:
Assyria Game Studio - Mobile games
- An independent UK games development studio, specialising in creating original mobile games with innovative controls.
- Game developer, several games on free download including "Raupe Ab!", "RoundaboutX" and "Mad Cow Martha".
- Contract development of commercial quality games for mobile devices (Nokia, SonyEricsson, Samsung, Motorola, iPhone).
- Develops Java-based games for download to mobile phones.
- Publishes games for mobile phones, mostly based on their popular franchises.
- Developer of Java-based games.
- Develops and publishes mobile titles for J2ME phones, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, and Palm OS, mostly card games but some Sid Meier's classics as well.
- Mobile/PC game developers with original IPs in the casual genre.
EDGELIB game engine
- Offers a multi-platform game engine on Windows Mobile and Symbian for mobile devices.
Electronic Arts Mobile
- Produces games for J2ME-equipped mobile handsets and iPods.
Elite Systems Ltd
- Holds a broad array of arcade conversions from the 80s including Double Dragon, R-Type, Bomb Jack and so on.
- "Neutron" multiplayer platform enables multiplayer capabilities on mobile applications.
- Develops games and entertainment software for wireless platforms including BREW, J2ME, and WAP. Features company and game information.
- European mobile game developer, porting and testing service provider.
- Creates games for mobile handsets equipped with Java, BREW or Symbian technology. Downloads are sorted by location, language and operator.
- Publisher of connected mobile games.
- Mobile game development company in India producing socially engaged titles.
- Creates and develops Flash Lite content - games, animations and applications for mobile infotainment.
- Focused on development of innovative data applications and entertainment services for mobile networks.
- Swedish developer of multiplayer games for mobile phones.
- JVL games including Drinking iPhone game, Balloonia iPhone game, Pick 21 iPhone game.
- Publishes games and entertainment services for mobile phones. Specializes in networked and downloadable games.
- Bridges the gap between game developer and film company, creating branded games for iPhone and Android that look and play like a Super Bowl commercial or glossy print ad.
- Developer and publisher of mobile entertainment with over 70 titles in action, sports, casino, puzzle, retro and multiplayer games for BlackBerry, J2ME, Brew, Windows Mobile, and Sidekick handsets.
- Award winning entertainment content for mobile devices.
- Community for developers and players of free user-generated mobile casual games written in Flashlite.
- India-based mobile games developers providing porting services and multiplayer SDKs as well. Supported technologies include J2ME, Flashlite, Symbian and BREW.
Smart Box Design
- Developer and publisher of strategy and puzzle games for mobile users. Platforms include PalmOS and Windows Mobile.
Venan Entertainment, Inc.
- Publisher and developer of video games for cell phones and other portable platforms, based in Cromwell, Connecticut.
- Video games and software company for mobile phone.
- Developers and publishers of mobile content since 2002 with a catalogue featuring than 3500 mobile games from 200 different developers worldwide.
Developers and Publishers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2014 at 16:45:29 UTC -