become an editor
the entire directory
only in Game_Design/Resources
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Game Design: Resources
The Art of Computer Game Design
- The entire book "The Art of Computer Game Design" by games industry veteran Chris Crawford published in HTML.
- Art packs (3d models, textures and content packs) are available for purchase that enable indie game developers to save development time. Frogames also offer customization services to game developers
Game Design Depository
- Resources and quotes from famous game designers and others.
Game Design: Theory & Practice
- A book by Richard Rouse III about computer and video game design.
Game Development Resources
- Gamedev.net provides many articles, columns and features related to game development. Game industry jobs are also highlighted.
- Practical articles on many aspects of the trade (business, design, management, technique) written by a game producer.
Gaming Ground Zero
- An RPG games development site with resources such as sample world backgrounds, pixel art and an active forum.
- Hints, tips and tutorials for 3D modelling and game editing, including level editing, modelling, textures and other modifications.
- Tutorials, videos and downloads that enable users to modify assorted popular computer games such as Doom 3, Half Life, Soldier of Fortune and Call of Duty.
Tom Sloper's School-a-rama
- Advice and tutorials for those that want to design and publish their own games. Detailed list of articles regarding breaking into the games industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2013 at 6:05:03 UTC -