become an editor
the entire directory
only in Game_Design/Designers
Adams, Ernest W.
- Writing and design resources by game designer, author and frequent Gamasutra contributor Adams.
Bartle, Richard A.
- MUD and SMS game designer, and author of "Desiging Virtual Worlds". Features MUD related writings, personal information and some browser based games.
- Fun and Games design, personal portfolio, discussion and useful game links.
Crawford, Chris - Erasmatazz
- articles on game design and some related software by the designer of Balance Of Power.
Dave Taylor Consulting
- Site of Carbon6 and former id designer Dave Taylor, offering game design and related consultancy services.
Fristrom, Jamie - GameDevBlog
- Weblog covering game design, management, and coding by Treyarch designer and frequent Gamasutra contributor Fristrom.
Gilbert, Ron - Grumpy Gamer
- Personal page of Ron Gilbert, designer of Secret of Monkey Island.
Kikuta, Hiroki - Angel's Fear
- Contains news, profile, links, graphics and sounds.
- Contains gaming links, essays, talks, and book information.
- Includes a resume, links, and a page on UFOs.
- Personal weblog of the Alice, Scrapland and former id designer. Also features a FAQ, links, and a forum.
Miller, Scott - Game Matters
- Weblog discussing game design and the games industry.
- Information on the man who designed Adventure for the Atari 2600.
Romero, John - Planet Romero
- Personal site of the designer of Doom and Quake. Contain photos, information on his games, and news.
- Personal site of the man behind Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, and Blood.
Warfield, Thomas - A Shareware Life
- Weblog and personal site covering game designer and the shareware industry from the designer of Pretty Good Solitaire.
Usenet comp.games.development.design -
Usenet rec.games.design -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2014 at 18:15:06 UTC -