become an editor
the entire directory
only in Game_Design/Conferences
Games: Conventions: Video Games
Game Developers Conference
- An event designed to inform and educate game industry professionals on online multiplayer games, mobile and next generation game technologies.
- International competition to develop a creative first-person shooter game in seven days. Lists the rules, how to participate, downloads of game submissions, and live streams of the developers working.
- Conference covering technical, creative and business aspects of video game sound design and music composition. Registration, FAQ, and guest speakers.
Independent Games Festival
- A festival to encourage growth and competition between independent game developers. It is held at the Game Developer Conference and open to anyone who is not funded by an established publisher.
- International festival of independent games in Los Angeles, California. Events, registration, how to submit games, and workshops in IndieXchange.
- A regular, theme-based, accelerated game development event. Lists the rules, how to join, results, a blog, and a mailing list.
Mobile Games Forum
- Annual forum for operators, publishers, developers, handset manufacturers and software providers. Speakers, programme, and FAQ. London, Hong Kong, and Seattle, United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 21, 2015 at 1:58:11 UTC -