the entire directory
only in Video_Games/Developers_and_Publishers
Developers and Publishers
Computers: Companies: Software Development
Games: Developers and Publishers
Games: Video Games: Game Design
Games: Video Games: Game Design: Development Tools and Software
Kids and Teens: Games: Computer and Video: Game Creators
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Computers and Internet: Software: Games
This category in other languages:
- Supports game developers with interactive writing services including in-game text generation and character development.
Alien Pig Productions
- Devoted to bringing consumers the best possible entertainment and games on the web.
- Developer of Deep Sea Tycoon and Moon Tycoon. Offers beta test opportunities and game information.
Atomic Orange Productions
- Multimedia art and content development for children. Contains company background, service listings, and contact information.
- Developers of games such as Battleman and PacBoy.
- Makers of Combat Mission.
- Offers game programming and web design.
- Australian computer games developer. Includes 3D client, advanced load-balancing server and world building tools.
- Official site of Game Boy Advance developers. Company and game information.
The Bitmap Brothers
- Game developer of titles such as Z: Steel Soldiers, Speedball Arena, Speedball 2100, Cadaver, Chaos Engine, Chaos Engine 2, Gods, Magic Pockets, Xenon, Xenon 2: Megablast, and Xenon 2000: Project PCF.
Black Dragon Productions
- Producer of adult computer games including Riana Rouge.
- A German game development company.
Blitz Games Studios
- An independent console game developer based in the UK. Titles include Karaoke Revolution American Idol (Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Wii), Spongebob and Bratz games (PS2 & Wii), BK Games (Xbox 360), Frogger 2 (PSX), Glover (N64).
- Makers of humorous old-style DOS games.
Blue Planet Software
- Computer and video game developer. Sole agent of the Tetris brand.
- Developer of CueClub.
- Producers of strategy, trivia, and puzzle games.
- European game developer responsible for titles such as Quadrax, Spellcross, and Battle Isle 4.
Chris' Comics and CPU
- Small company developing its own brand of computer games.
- Developer and Publisher of such titles as Project Freedom, WWII: Pacific Heroes, and Wings of Honour; based in Warsaw, Poland. Offers game descriptions and screen shots, news, and company profile.
- Developer of Klik and Play, The Games Factory, and IMSI Multimedia Fusion.
- Manufacturers of coin operated redemption and sports games for the family amusement centers.
- Developers of Enclave.
Contested Ground Studios
- Scottish roleplaying game developers. Home of a/state RPG. Discussion forums, game information, concept art, downloads and wallpaper.
Contraband Entertainment, Inc.
- Develops games for console platforms.
- Developer of various puzzle games.
- Develops for Sony Playstation, Sega, PC, and WAP.
Crash: New Generation feature
- An article on New Generation Software from Crash, June 1984.
Creative Reality Media, Inc
- Developers of the Martian Gothic game. Company information, news and affiliates.
- A game developing firm in India which creates games in multiple platforms (DirectX, Flash, J2ME, Director, OpenGL).
- Information about their games for Windows and Palm Pilot.
- Develops leisure software for hand-held devices such as the Nintendo Game Boy, as well as WAP enabled mobile devices. Offers company news and recruitment information.
- A computer and console game development company located in Houston, TX. Offers game information, downloads, and screenshots.
- Video game development company which develops new game titles, translates existing games between platforms and licenses 3D game development tools.
- Finland based console and PC game developer. Offers project information and downloads.
The Dragons Den
- Develops free games with Multimedia Fusion.
Duckety Duck Duck Entertainment
- Includes information about games being developed.
- Developers and publishers of Football Masters and Stable Masters PC Games.
- Arcade and console game developer.
- Developers of Dream Quest 2000.
- Developer of such titles as Stronghold and Space Colony.
First Star Software, Inc.
- Publishers of Boulder Dash and the Spy vs. Spy series.
- Contains company information, demos, and products.
- The developer of windows freeware games including UBoat, Hamster Bash, and Colonia.
- Developers of games such as Infestation and Elite.
- Romanian developer of Broken Balance.
- Developers of Red Shark, Galaxy, and games for mobile devices.
- Contains news, game details, and job information.
- Developer of family computer games such as Billionaire and Carl's Classics [English, Svenska].
Gameworld Seven Ltd.
- Contains company information, work to date, and news.
- Developer for multiplayer online games sites.
- Makers of Adventure Maker. Includes help, tutorials, FAQ, free demos, schemes, screenshots and related links.
GLIPS Entertainment, Inc.
- Independent developer of PC games and screensavers for Windows.
- Developer of Star X, Dark Arena, and Zcube for GameBoy Advance. Offers information on their projects, press releases, and a selection Flash games.
- A software company that makes computer games. Site also competitions, newsletters, tutorials, and other products.
- Developer of action and arcade style games for the Windows platform. Site offers commercial, shareware, and free games.
Heavy Iron Studios
- Developer and publisher of a variety of video games including The Incredibles, Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie The Videogame, Scooby-Doo!, Ratatouille, and Wall-E.
Heuristic Park, Inc.
- Game development and graphic production studios
- Hollis Research designs state-of-the-art videogames, invents and patents original hardware and software technology and provides innovative design expertise to major corporate clients.
- Developers of Super Stardust, Elfmania, Alien Incident, and The Reap.
- Developers of Chase - Hollywood Stunt Driver.
- Developers of Pac Man - The Next Generation and Tic-Tac-Toe 3000.
- French publisher of games for handheld platforms including Pocket PC and Sharp Zaurus. Includes product details, free downloads, FAQs and developer profiles.
Isotope244 Graphics LLC
- Advanced 3d screen savers and games.
- Slovak game developers.
- Home of StarTraders and Hack and Slash.
Jagex Games Studio
- Developers of RuneScape and FunOrb. Parents' guide, corporate information, current vacancies, press releases and contact details.
Jason Doucette.com - Projects/Games
- Offers DOS video games, graphic effects, physics simulations, and other projects by Jason Doucette.
- Publisher of PC multiplayer games.
- Developer of games for various platforms including Amiga, PocketPC, Smartphones and Windows. Contains games and company information.
- Developer of multi-player online strategy games including Metal Knights and Star Knights.
- Developer of arcade computer games, screensavers, internet games and other PC software.
Kuju Entertainment Ltd
- One of the largest independent games developers in Europe.
The Learning Company
- Information on the company.
Lizard Soft Programming
- Developer of Turkey Shoot and FaxMachine.
Lucky Rabbit Games
- Develops freeware games.
- Creators of Space Empires I - IV, an epic space strategy game.
- Develops interactive games for PCs and mobile communication devices.
- Developer of Deluxe Ski Jump.
- Developer of value-priced video games. The makers of "Snap-on Gearhead Garage".
- Developers of Britney's Dance Beat.
Monkey JAVA Studio
- Multimedia design studio serving video game developers. Character design, concept art, storyboarding, game art and animation.
- Developer of Starscape for the PC. Includes message board, reviews and store.
- A multimedia software company with a focus on children.
- Developer of Danger Girl, Die Hard Trilogy 2, and the PSX Duke Nukem: Time to Kill.
Neutron Star Productions
- Make 1st person shooters for Windows 95/98, and levels for Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith.
New Breed Software
- Publishes free software for UNIX, X-Window, the World Wide Web, and Atari 8-bit computers. Located in Davis, California.
- Publishers of QB1, and trivia games.
- Developer of Onyx Star.
OmletteSoft, Home Of Omlette
- Lord Omlette's personal homepage.
- Publishers of Automayhem, Art of Kings, and Iron Wolves.
- Developers of hunting, shooting and conservation games.
- Developer of freeware games including first- and third-person shooters, kids games, space games, card games, and puzzles.
- Offers computer games voice production in the UK, US. Services include casting, recording, post production, game developer services, and support.
- [PC] Developers of Deep Space, and the Medusa engine, a C++ library used for game development.
- Contains company information and game demo downloads.
- Developers of Odyssey: The Legend of Nemesis and Damage Incorporated.
- Developer of PlayStation games.
- Developer and contractor for various game systems including Java, handheld, arcade, and other major game systems. Includes game list.
- Developer of Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Conspiracy for console and computer platforms. Includes press releases, news, profile, studios, and scripts.
- Archived information and support for legacy titles from Presto Studios.
- Developers of Cel Damage.
- Ratloop is a developer for the PC. Sample art, job opportunities, and company information.
- Develops and publishes shareware games. Offers game information and downloads.
- Developer of Third World.
- Makes 8-bit remakes and original games with a retro theme and feel. Contains news, FAQ, forum, and game downloads.
Running With Scissors
- Entertainment products for mature audiences only.
- Independent developer of Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter 3 and Shark! Hunting the Great White.
- Developer of such titles as the Iridion series and Maya the Bee. Game information, Game Boy Advance sound utilities, and company information.
- Publisher of 101st Airborne in Normandy.
- Creators of Tyrannosaurus Tex for the Game Boy Color.
- Developer of PC card games such as poker and solitaire.
- Developer of intellectual word games and puzzles. Titles include Letter Rack and What's Up.
- Developer of family friendly non-violent strategy logic games for both Windows and Macintosh computers.
- Developer of Call of Duty: Finest Hour and Legendary.
Starbreeze Studios AB
- Developers of Enclave.
Sucker Punch Productions
- Creators and developers of the Sly Cooper series of games and the inFamous franchise, a next generation super hero action-adventure, for PLAYSTATION 3.
Tale of Tales
- Description of current projects and employment opportunities.
- Develops arcade games for the PC.
- International company based in Poland creating PC and console games. Developer of Kao the Kangaroo, 3D arcade platformer.
- Developer of action and puzzle PC shareware. Titles include Jigs@w Puzzle, Rolling Marbles, and Bad Toys 3D.
Toejam and Earl Productions
- Developers of the Toejam and Earl Series.
- Developers of Max Steel and Hello Kitty.
- A multi-platform software developer with a focus on action and action-sports games. Contains company and game information.
- Developer of 3D game engines. Offers screenshots, downloads, and forums.
- Developer of the Sydney Mystery and Millennium Adventure.
- Developers of Mac and iPhone games and applications. Titles available, discussion forum, and support.
- Developer of Super Huey III, 3D Cube Hopper, and 3D Galactic Invasion.
- Developer of games such as Enemy Nations and Galaxis.
World of PlayStation
- Sony Computer Entertainment America distributes and markets the PlayStation game console in North America, develops and publishes software for the PlayStation game console, and manages the U.S. third party licensing program.
Wounded Badger Interactive
- Developer of Axis and Allies: Iron Blitz, Septerra Core, and Monopoly for the NUON platform. Provides company news, history and information.
- Developers of computer and console games.
Yager Development GmbH
- Describes development of aerial 3D combat/action game, with news, team profiles, and contact information.
- The Production Arm of SoftWorlds, who distributes their games. Games include The Quiddity, Market$hare, and v'Magine.
- Contains company and game information.
Developers and Publishers
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2014 at 11:35:04 UTC -