become an editor
the entire directory
only in Developers_and_Publishers/Organizations
Developers and Publishers
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: Organizations
BSA Anti-Piracy Site
- Site sponsored by the Business Software Alliance. Contains information on how to report software piracy.
Entertainment Software Association (IDSA/ESA)
- U.S. association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs interests of companies that publish video and computer games. Contains press releases, member links and information on ESA programs.
European Leisure Software Publishers Association (ELSPA)
- A professional association of gaming software publishers dealing with issues of anti-piracy, codes of practice, accreditation, and professional development.
International Game Developers Association
- Independent, non-profit organization for game software developers. The site features news, membership information, articles, and forums.
Software Publishers Association
- Association news, announcements, and event information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:40:14 PM EST -