become an editor
the entire directory
only in Browser_Based/Developers_and_Publishers
Developers and Publishers
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Browser Based: Developers and Publishers
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers
This category in other languages:
- Develops online games and multimedia projects.
- Australian lpPlay agency. Games and apps for iPhone and iPad, Android, Facebook, website, PC and Mac. Pioneer of gamification in Australia. Company profile, product information, and contact details.
Adult Swim Games
- Free online flash games for the browser and Facebook.
- Developer of entertainment content.
- Creates Flash games. Company overview, directory of links to games, product and service details, and case study articles.
- Developer of flash games, including golf, grand-prix racing and skiing games.
- Game studio specializing in Flash and Shockwave development for popular brands in the entertainment industry.
- Developer providing flash and shockwave services for interactive content and games.
Capivaras Studio Free Online Games
- Developers of the Varagex Flash game engine, with a Flash games portal on the site.
- Developer of Shockwave and Flash games since 1995.
- Developer of single player and multi-player Java games.
- Developers of java and shockwave games.
- Developer of webgame content and pay per play software.
- Flash games development and interactive multimedia development.
Imigea Just Imagine
- Custom 2D 3D Design of web games, elearning and technical solutions. Modular content developed. Internet or CD-ROM delivery. Award winning Flash and Shockwave content online to view.
- Showcases self developed Flash games.
- Web game and multimedia developer. Flash and Shockwave games for license.
Karl Kotas Games
- Games and interactive media developers.
- 3D Shockwave games developer. [French/English]
- Specializing in professional game design for web sites.
- Launchfire builds flash and shockwave advergames and advergaming platforms.
- London based web game developer. Offers company information and game samples.
- Developer of on-line java-based games and activities.
- Flash 5 game developer.
- A browser-based game development team, with an online community that contains forums, games, and chat rooms.
- Developer of Internet-only games.
Online Multiplayer games development
- Symphony games specialises in developing multiplayer games that can be played for money.
- Developer of single and multiplayer flash games.
- Developer of online and downloadable promotional games
- Developer of browser based multiplayer games and next-gen online services.
- Developer of multiplayer online games in genres of puzzle, arcade, word and card.
- Corporate website for a social gaming company that develops gaming apps for Facebook, Android, iPhone and other social and mobile platforms.
- Expert developer of advergaming and online promotional content using Flash, Shockwave or Java.
- Develops games for training and learning purposes.
- Developer of online flash games.
- Interactive online entertainment for the internet.
- Provides white label games portals, offers game customisation and custom game development services.
- Developers a interactive content for promotions. Specializing in Shockwave.
- Smerc is an interactive marketing agency focusing on advergaming and game development.
- Developers of Java games.
- Sales of Flash component for building custom virtual jigsaw and sliding puzzles. Also offers freeware versions.
- Developer of online gaming platforms, and publisher of online games.
- Developer of flash kids games and web playgrounds.
- Game development and graphic services.
- Developer of online flash games and interactive media.
Untold Entertainment Inc.
- A game studio specializing in online games for kids, tweens and teens.
- Custom Web games in Flash and Java, including secure multiplayer casino gaming.
- Developer of flash multiplayer games, animated and interactive content.
Developers and Publishers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2013 at 12:00:36 UTC -