become an editor
the entire directory
only in Collections/Java
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java
This category in other languages:
- Collection of Java game applets.
- Contains an original snake-like game.
Christian's Java Applet Games
- A collection of 10 original Java applet games by Christian Hvid. Multiplayer chess, new versions of Bomberman, Pac Man and Mario brothers.
- Java based games including Void, Blocks, Abselute Zero, Tix, Castrol Racing, Overflow. Registration required.
- A variety of Java games and puzzles available to play free.
Lunch Break Games
- Collection of browser based games for play during that five minute break. Features level editors, highscore lists and homepages for registered users.
- Site providing several browser-based Java games for free.
- Pac-Man clone. Includes original mazes and lets create custom mazes with XML. Requires Java 1.4.
- Offers game with a sporting theme.
- Both multiplayer and single player games such as minigolf, pool, cannons, chess and many classical games. All games have player rankings or top lists.
- Free online board and card games in Java.
- Collection of original Java board and puzzle games including Chapay, Teker, Fifteen, and Lines. Includes Hall of Fame.
Reystar Free Online Games & Stuff
- Offers a collection of java games (mostly rehashes of old games)
Scorched Earth 2000
- Java version of classic game. Up to 8 players in multiplayer mode, single player mode with AI opponents. Requires Java 1.1 or higher.
- Selection of original Java games including arcade, sports, and puzzles. Includes high score lists.
- Features a selection of Java games. Includes Hang Monkey, the war game Wicked Battle, and the memory card game Remembery.
Web Sailor Productions
- An assortment of Java games including Tetris, Othello, and Mah Jongg.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2014 at 20:37:02 UTC -