become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tolkien_Series,_The/Hobbit,_The
Tolkien Series, The
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Tolkien Series, The: Hobbit, The
Arts: Literature: Genres: Fantasy: Authors: T: Tolkien, J. R. R.
Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Authors: Mitchell, Philip
The Hobbit Data Format
- This page contains the prelimary findings of the data format for the classic Spectrum game by Melbourne House - The Hobbit, written by Philip Mitchell, decoded by Sean Irvine and Chris Wild.
The Hobbit Info Page
- Information about the game.
New cassette can be Hobbit-forming
- Tolkien's tale has captured the imagination. Quentin Heath attempts to get to the ring but finds he wastes too much time. [Sinclair User]
Stephan's Retrocomputing Site: The Hobbit
- Preserves the Apple // and Commodore 64 binaries of the classic graphic adventure.
A Tourist's Guide to Wilderland
- A guide to playing The Hobbit.
Yahoo! Groups: hobbit-game
- Mailing list for fans of Melbourne House's The Hobbit.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 23, 2013 5:54:46 PM EDT -