become an editor
the entire directory
only in Authoring_Systems/Inform
Design and Development
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Design and Development: Authoring Systems: Inform
Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Authors: Nelson, Graham
- Homepage of the Amiga port of Inform.
Elv's Inform Repository
- Includes Platypus documentation, the Alice tutorial part 3, and Inform syntax highlighting code.
Guide to Inform Library Contributions
- Categorized and reviewed Inform library contributions available from the IF Archive and the Web.
- A package designed to enable people to familiarize themselves with Glulx Inform.
Inform Library Patch Site, The
- Catalog of bugs and patches for the Inform library
- Documentation of complete replacement of the distributed Inform library. Features include fine layers of reaction properties, improved world model, adjectives, and "go to" and "exits" verbs.
- Information about writing games with Inform
Informary: What's Happening in Inform
- Focal point for news about Inform.
Some Observations on Using Inform 7
- Emily Short, one of the developers of Inform 7, discusses why she has found Inform 7 to be powerful.
- Class library to write graphical version 6 Z-machine games in Inform
- Review of Inform 7 by Shamus Young. "Inform tried to allow programming without the use of a programming language, and what they built is programming with a confusing language that has nebulous rules." (August 17, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 31, 2012 at 7:15:03 UTC -