become an editor
the entire directory
only in Design_and_Development/Authoring_Systems
Design and Development
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Design and Development: Authoring Systems
Adventure Game Toolkit
Graphic Adventure Creator
Professional Adventure Writer
Games: Video Games: Adventure: Design and Development: Authoring Systems
- Freeware/shareware text adventure game authoring system for DOS and Windows.
- Short description, some sample code and possibility to download the package. For DOS.
Breathing life into fantasy
- A feature on adventure aids from Sinclair User, December 1984.
Crash: Adventure writing utilities
- Article on GAC and PAW from Crash magazine, March 1988.
Game Wizard (G-Wiz)
- A tool for designing and playing text adventure and role-playing games. G-Wiz games can make use of text, sound, graphics, video, and audio.
- Multimedia interactive fiction engine.
List of IF Editors
- Text editors and IDEs which are helpful to use when creating IF.
- A system for authoring multimedia text adventures/RPGs in Windows.
SAGE (Scripted Adventure Game Engine) Home Page
- Mark Prowler's site about the SAGE project.
StoryHarp Audioventure Interactive Fiction
- Voice-operated interactive fiction including text-to-speech, sounds and music.
XYZZYnews: So you want to write a text adventuring authoring system...
- Author Alan Conroy discusses how he developed an adventure authoring system named Adventure Builder and the issues involved with writing your own.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:40:38 PM EST -