become an editor
the entire directory
only in Text_Adventures/Bureaucracy
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Bureaucracy
Arts: Literature: Authors: A: Adams, Douglas
Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Lost Treasures of Infocom 2, The
Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Masterpieces of Infocom, The
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: I: Infocom
Infocom Documentation Project
- PDF file of scanned original game manual. [PDF]
The Infocom Gallery: Bureaucracy
- High-quality scans of box, moving guide, Popular Paranoia magazine, and credit card application.
Infocom Games: Bureaucracy
- Box pictures and description, specifications, and sample transcript.
- User reviews, credits, box image, screenshot, trivia, and other information.
Review by Matthew Murray
- "If you don't mind being challenged in a way you never have been before by an adventure game or cutting through tons of red tape, this is a great game for you."
- "This game has become the standard by which almost all tongue-in-cheek games about real life are measured, and has been imitated many times, but seldom equalled." By Graeme Cree. (April 19, 1995)
Status Line: Douglas Adams' Bureaucracy
- Text of game announcement from Infocom's newsletter. (January 01, 1987)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 8:05:05 UTC -