become an editor
the entire directory
only in Design_and_Development/Authoring_Systems
Design and Development
Games: Video Games: Adventure: Design and Development: Authoring Systems
3D Adventure Studio
- A system to create 3D adventure games without any programming knowledge.
- Rapid 2D and 3D games development on three different levels: 'Click together' games in the level editor - for simple games Create games in an easy C-like scripting language - for ambitious beginners Program games in C++ or Delphi - for experienced programmers
Adventure Game Studio
- Allows creates graphical point-and-click adventure games.
- Program to make first-person adventure games, such as Myst or Riven. Downloads and screenshots available.
Hungry Software: SLUDGE
- Standing for "Scripting Language for Unhindered Development of a Gaming Environment", SLUDGE is designed specifically for adventure game creation and is the language used in Out Of Order.
InterAx Game Engine
- Point and click editor for creating simple graphical adventures. Includes screenshots, sample games and editor downloads, mailing list, FAQ, and purchase information.
MAD -- adventure game engine
- A free graphical adventure game engine, it is completely script-driven and highly customizable. Mad features an archive system, animated sprites, mp3 playback, and path finding. A beta is currently available.
- An implementation of LucasArts S.C.U.M.M. interpreter, used in games such as Monkey Island, Indiana Jones, Day Of The Tentacle and Sam and Max. Includes FAQ, screenshots, documentation and downloads.
Twilight Software AGE Developer Pages
- The engine allows for the creation and delivery of commercial-grade first-person adventure games and other multimedia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2013 at 12:23:26 UTC -