become an editor
the entire directory
only in Design_and_Development/Authoring_Systems
Design and Development
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Adventure: Design and Development: Authoring Systems
CMU SCS OZ Project
- Develops technology and art to help create high quality interactive drama. This especially means building believable agents in dramatically interesting micro-worlds.
Interactive Fiction Authoring with IFML
- XML-based Interactive Fiction Markup Language (IFML) used to create text adventures that run in your browser. Includes a sample game with IFML code, documentation, tutorials, downloads, mailing list, and a forum.
Interactive Storytelling Tools for Writers
- Software for creating and using interactive storyworlds.
- SLUDGE (standing for Scripting Language for Unhindered Development of a Gaming Environment) is a system by which anyone (within reason) can make an adventure game.
- Use Visionaire to create a complex adventure game without the need of any programming experience. Offers information about how to use the software and what to do with it.
- Wintermute Engine Development Kit is a set of tools for creating and running graphical "point&click" adventure games. The kit includes the runtime interpreter (Wintermute Engine, or WME) and GUI editors for managing and creating the game content (WME tools) as well as the documentation, demonstrational data and prefabricated templates.
Usenet rec.arts.int-fiction -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, February 6, 2010 9:34:44 PM EST -