become an editor
the entire directory
only in Adventure/Browser_Based
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Adventure: Browser Based
Choose Your Own Adventure
Point and Click
Arts: Online Writing: Fiction: Series Stories
This category in other languages:
- Dedicated to the ongoing virtual story of the USS Batfish SSN-736, a chat simulation about a submarine in the US Navy.
Castle Arcana Gothic Mansion
- Take a stroll through the gardens, get lost in the Hedge Maze, explore hundreds of strange rooms, but don't drown in the pond.
Crime Scene Evidence
- Help investigators solve crimes in Oxford, Mississippi. Examine the evidence online. Participate in crime scene investigations by asking questions, offering observations and providing leads. Updated weekly since January 1995.
Daelindor - The Dark Castle
- Walk through a dungeon beneath an old castle in search of a fabulous treasure.
- You are a criminal investigator searching for a fugitive. Ends with an ad for fcfjobs, but it's still a fun game. Useful action words not mentioned in the help: examine, check, mail, fingerprint, tattoo.
- Free online multiplayer game about four guys trying to win the favor of a girl named Tiffany. Includes a chat, forum, member profiles, and help. [Requires Shockwave.]
- Partake in this magical sci-fi game set in the greatest underwater civilization since Atlantis, Gorgolon. A Dan Zen game.
- Web based adventure.
- A graphical adventure based on a virtual being that was created from the radio waves that surrounds the Earth. Includes an interactive game with each episode.
- Interactive writers may participate in on-going science fiction story, 1000 Years On Planet Earth or the romance parody, Birds of a Feather Smash Together. Stories have run continuously since June, 1, 1999.
The Interactive Story Web Ring
- This is the list of Interactive Fictions web sites contained in the Interactive Fiction Web Ring.
- Interactive fiction resource for writers. Members may write a new open-ended story, or write an addition to an already active story.
- Sleuth is an open-ended, detective role playing game (RPG) where players solve mysteries by searching for clues, questioning suspects and interviewing witnesses. Every mystery is unique with different victims, suspects and clues.
- A free online adventure game about a woman who undergoes a routine MRI scan and enters a strange new world.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 25, 2013 at 17:00:22 UTC -