become an editor
the entire directory
only in Action/Browser_Based
Billy Hatcher and the Many Eggs
Games: Coin-Op: Arcade Games
Games: Video Games: Browser Based
This category in other languages:
- Kill a number of amoebas and advance to the next level.
- Online Java game played by moving a penguin through a maze of ice blocks. Complete each level by pushing the blocks to squash all the monsters. Offers 36 levels and highscore list.
Battlezone in 32 hrs
- Coded by Bill Witts who wrote the original Atari-approved Quicksilva BattleZone game for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum back in 1983-84.
- Flash-based topview combat game against minibots and androids.
The Curb Game
- Try to get a hedgehog across the road without getting hit by a car. Game includes sound effects and a high score list. Requires Shockwave plugin.
Defend The LCP
- Defend The London College of Printing. A flash 5 game by Andrew Kendall.
- Digging Java game. Dig your way underground to collect buried money bags. Use your bicycle pump to explode enemies.
Donde vas Nicolas
- A flash game relating to the December holiday.
Egyptian Space Taxi
- Flash-based clone of a C64 classic game. Fly around in a taxi, earn money and stay alive. Play available on Internet Explorer only.
- Get points by releasing balls from parachutes as they fall from the top in this arcade-style Java game.
- Run away from your chasers and find the path to the safety.
FL Tron 2.0
- Flash game of the light cycles from Tron. 1 and 2 player modes.
Gonzalez Pudding Game
- Use the mouse to beat a poison pudding into the garbage while at the same time feeding a good pudding into a mouth in this online Java game.
Java Battleship- Armada
- See if you can sink the computer player's ships before it sinks yours.
- Fly between gates and zap evil aliens with a 4-beam laser.
- Battle as a Ninja or Samurai in a browser based game.
- Try to shoot ten paperballs into a moving trash bucket in this Flash game played for high points.
- Play the game and then learn how it was made. Includes tutorial on advanced mathematical functions in Flash 4.0.
- Game in which players manage, feed, and train a racing frog to compete daily against other trainers.
- Use a variety of weapons to shoot the bubbles in this multi-level online game. Users can create and share their own game levels.
Rick Dangerous Flash
- A remake of the game in Flash.
- Offers a Boulderdash clone written in Java.
- A simple, Paranoia-inspired, arcade-style web game.
Seconds of Madness
- Robo surf through the inside of a tube. Includes players guild and high scores.
- Flash based game where you try to hold the circular hole in your vessel over the centre part of moving/bending tubular path. Includes mp3 background music.
- Fly and shoot past obstacles. [Requires Java.]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 10:54:06 UTC -