become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ratchet_&_Clank/Reviews_and_Previews
Ratchet & Clank Series
Ratchet & Clank
Reviews and Previews
Games: Video Games: Action-Adventure: News and Reviews
- "Insomniac have done a fantastic job on Ratchet and Clank, it balances all the various types of combat with standard platforming action while dodging all the pitfalls and failings of most games in this genre. Anyone looking for an excellent lengthy platformer will find a lot to like, as will shoot'em up fans due to the large range of great and outrageous weapons." Contains screenshots and overall score[9.5/10].
The Gamers Temple
- "The game is longer than most platformers, so you'll get plenty of gameplay for your money. There aren't really any impossible puzzles or frustratingly hard areas in the game, so most gamers will be able to complete it." Review with rating [92%] and screen shots.
- "To conclude in a very simple way; if you like platform games, have a PS2, a brain, and some time to spare (cause you won’t be able to put it down once you start)." Review by Dots. (July 07, 2003)
- "Overall, Ratchet and Clank is the kind of game that any gamer would want in their library, whether it's as a holiday present or as a gift to yourself. Revamping the action platformer genre with plenty of action, wacky, impressive gadgets and an interesting storyline, this is what the future of action games should be. If you've got a PS2, get your hands on this one." Review by Jeff Haynes with overall rating [93%] and screen shots. (December 09, 2002)
- "And because the game is so beautifully crafted, deep with scenarios, long and filled with various challenges, weapons and gadgets, it's a winner. For platform, action or simply just regular old game fans, Ratchet and Clank is a no-brainer. Go pick it up." Review by Douglass C. Perry with screenshots and overall score [9.2]. (November 04, 2002)
Reviews and Previews
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2015 at 4:26:17 UTC -