become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tile_Games/Dominoes
This category in other languages:
- Features rules, strategy, scoring, bidding, and variations. Also has information about the domino game called Moon.
- Rules to the game of Mexican trains, played with double twelve dominoes.
- Description of several different games, terminology, links, and bibliography.
- History, links, software, and rules for game variations.
- Portal with a collection of rules, as well as a directory of domino games for Windows, Macintosh, PocketPC, PalmOS, and online play.
- Offers a history of the game and links.
- History of the game and some scoring techniques.
- Site details strategy and scoring techniques for All Fives dominoes.
LearnPlayWin Dominoes Guide
- Dominoes guide with rules, tips and strategies for domino games, and a directory of free domino games online
National 42 Players Association
- Information on the game and information on tournaments and player rankings in Texas and the United States.
Open Dominoes Game
- The proposed game allows one to place dominoes elements onto playing board squares.
Rules of Card Games: Forty-two
- Includes set of rules plus links.
- Join groups and play online tournament games.
- Rules and strategy for 42, a four-player domino game. Graphics and sample hand included. Download available.
Western Domino Games
- Information on the history of dominoes, as well as rules for dozens of domino games and variations.
Wikipedia - Dominoes
- Article with history and the rules of various domino games.
Wikipedia: 42 (dominoes)
- Encyclopedia article with history, rules, terminology, and rules variations.
World Championship Domino Tournament
- Annual tournament In Andalusia, Alabama with a history of awarding over $450,000 in prize money and trophies. Includes area information, history of dominoes, previous champions, prize money, registration, tournament rules, and schedule of events.
Yahoo! Groups : dominoes42texasstyle2
- Message board for Texas 42 players.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2015 at 11:45:02 UTC -