become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools/AutoREALM
AutoREALM - The Free GNU Mapper
- Unofficial site with development information, FAQ and downloads.
- A collection of tutorials on how to get started with AutoREALM.
Source Forge: AutoREALM
- Fee, open-source fantasy mapping software, with downloads of binary, source, and add-on symbols.
Yahoo Groups: Autorealm
- Mailing list for discussions about AutoREALM, link collection and downloads.
RPGnet: AutoREALM V1.19
- " If you are low on money there is no program to match AutoREALM. The user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn. If you are a professional or have too much money you may want to check out the other programs that have larger symbol libraries, but for a hobbyist AutoREALM is a good choise." (March 08, 2002)
- Review by Mike O'Connor, "everything you'd expect, and more, for your money. The learning curve is low, the features are comprehensive, and the interface is intuitive and flexible.". (November 04, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 29, 2015 at 23:23:41 UTC -