become an editor
the entire directory
only in Map_Making/Tools
3D Terrain Rendering
Cities and Towns
Games: Roleplaying: Software
- Mapmaking and adventure creation software, with sales and user support and free artwork, textures, and maps.
Explorations v3 World Building Tools
- Build your custom hi-res landscapes, walls, buildings, and dungeons with Explorations World Building Tools.
The Fractal Mapper
- High-powered mapping system that lets gamers create any type of map desired - dungeons, continents, and cities. Offers trial download.
Lior's Map Creator
- A freeware tool to design wilderness and dungeon maps. Includes sets of tiles and objects and editors to create additional ones.
- A GPL Java program for creating inch squared floor boards for role-playing and board gaming purposes.
RPGnet: Fractal Mapper v6.0
- Review by George Legeza. "Fractal Mapper isn't perfect, but it's pretty close to being my ideal rpg mapping suite. It is not as powerful as campaign mapper, but what it lacks in features and options it makes up for in ease of use." (February 23, 2002)
RPGnet: Campaign Cartographer vs. Autorealm vs. Corel Draw
- Review and comparison of the programs and how suitable they are for drawing maps. (February 13, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 29, 2015 at 23:17:54 UTC -