become an editor
the entire directory
only in World_Building/Created_Worlds
Cooperative World Building
Dungeons & Dragons
Society: Issues: Micronations
- A steampunk world between fantasy, horror and science fiction. There are maps, detailed information and stories available.
- A fantasy world featuring a twin planet, ancient history and three different kinds of magic: the Spirit, the Fate and the Essaence.
- A complete roleplaying environment created using the ARIA system. Features include Narrative Environments, an intricate Reality system, and several unique expansions such as an alternate system for handling psychic abilities.
- Here humans are a slave race, imported to an alien planet and overshadowed by several humanoid species. Maps, regions, languages, GURPS and Fudge conversions.
- Forged from the fires of the Great War, the world of Khoras is reborn into the Age of Legends. It is a world haunted by the cataclysmic events of history and now left with a legacy of dark magic, lost legends, foul beasts bred for battle and long forgotten secrets waiting to be found.
- Maps, cultures, religions, History, Calendar, Magic, Links. English/Finnish.
Mythosa, Realm of
- Mythosa is a fantasy world intended for use in a fantasy role-playing campaign. It is probably best suited for those systems that aren't tied to a prefabricated world (such as Advanced Dungeons and Dragons or Rolemaster), but it can be used for any system (RuneQuest, and Warhammer FRP).
The New Roman Republic
- The former nation of Nova Sparta; still dedicated to a Classical Renaissance, with the rebirth of Ancient culture.
Sheinar, The Confederacy of
- Born out of a cataclysm war, the Confederacy of Sheinar is located on a archipelago that floats among the clouds. A campaign with aeroships, Plains Elves, and mysterious Dwarves.
- Hundreds of pages of original fantasy RPG material. Spells, magic items, rules, monsters, maps, and stories.
- A fantasy campaign world that has evolved over the last decade through the play of numerous characters. A virtual travelogue that allows visitors to wander and learn commonly known information about some of the countries of Telvar.
- A fantasy world for d20, Gurps, and Harnmaster roleplaying systems.
- Home of Wulf the Freelance and other colorful characters, Thystra is a place of adventure, danger and humor.
- For scholars of Verdurian, RPG enthusiasts, tourists, and bemused spectators
Usenet alt.fan.created-worlds -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 18, 2014 at 21:15:02 UTC -