become an editor
the entire directory
only in Universal/d20_System
Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition
Chats and Forums
Computers: Open Source: Open Content
Games: Developers and Publishers: Wizards of the Coast
Games: Roleplaying: Genres: Universal: Free Systems
The d20 System
- Official site of the game engine and the Open Gaming License.
Ancient Worlds: Multicosm
- Includes ancient Rome and Iceland campaign settings, new classes, feats, solo adventures, monsters, new rules, and product reviews.
d20 Modern Character Generator
d20 Modern Roleplaying Game
- The official site for The Wizards of The Coast d20 Modern RPG. Features free articles, downloads and artwork for the game.
Fantasy gaming SRD
- SRD for d20 roleplaying games in a fantasy setting.
The Hypertext d20 SRD
- Contains the version 3.5 d20 system reference document and is indexed, hyperlinked, and searchable.
Modernized! - D20 Modern Ezine
- A free ezine, published to the web, that provides new material, suggestions, and other useful bits for a D20 modern campaign.
Open Gaming Foundation
- Contains Open Gaming Licenses and a clearinghouse for information about the system.
- A character generator and maintenance program aimed at supporting any and all d20 roleplaying games.
RPGAttitude: D20 RPG Site
- A website that contains new generator programs for the D20 system such as the NPC and Treasure Generator.
SVGames - Global Game Source
- Offering d20 games and accessories worldwide. Cheap shipping and thousands of items. Managed by an award-winning team.
Weird War II - The Complimentary Website
- Has variant rules, new equipment and vehicles and information for the PEGInc game Weird War II: Blood on the Rhine (and expansions).
Slashdot: Where Daemons and Dragons Collide
- Feature story of the Open Gaming Project with reader feedback. (March 22, 2000)
Salon: Dungeons & Dragons to go open-source
- An interview with a gaming executive about an open gaming license for role-playing games. (March 10, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 11:26:55 UTC -