become an editor
the entire directory
only in Free_Systems/Risus
Open Directory - Games: Roleplaying: Genres: Universal: Free Systems: Risus
Belgarion's World for Risus
- An adapton of David Edding's popular fantasy epics to Risus: The Anything RPG
- A large collection of Risus tidbits and optional rules - the archived-and-edited versions of material the webmaster has proposed on the Risus Mailing List.
Flames of Risus
- Carl Hewett's collection of alternate methods for handling bonus-die gear, with other rules-notes.
I Have No Dice And I Must Game
- David Masad's page for Risus (with other brain-lite gaming) includes his "Risus Illuminati" rules and a Risus adaption of The Matrix.
The Other Risus Probability Table
- David Prokopetz explores Risus probabilities, complete with graphic charts and lots of alternate file formats.
- The home of "Hurrah" - a Risus WWI Flying Ace sourcebook, and "Die like a Liao," for Risus-ized giant robot battles.
Risus Bunnies & Burrows
- An adaptation of B. Denis Sustare's rabbit-roleplaying classic to Risus, by Boyd Mayberry.
The Risus Companion
- A strategy guide/companion for Risus, available as a commercial PDF from Risus publisher Cumberland Games and Diversions. Each copy comes with a signed and stick-figured membership card.
Risus in Spaaaaaaaaace!
- Campaign notes (characters and creatures) for a space-opera Risus PBEM by Liz Rich.
The Risus Monkey
- A Risus weblog and growing set of resources by Tim Ballew, including Silverlode 1908 (set in the "last days of the Weird West") and Dragonspire (a fantasy campaign). This is also the web-home of Dan Suptic's popular "Risus Mariachi" setting.
Risus RPG Recipes
- Quick adventures in "recipe" form for one-on-one Risus play.
- A large collection of Superhero clichés, with expanded rules for comic-book style action, and super-wealthy characters. Written and Illustrated (via photomanipulated portraits) by Stacy Allston
- Expands Risus for use as a tactical wargame, and provides a setting based in Normandy in the wake of D-Day. The site also includes a translation of Risus to Danish. By Lars Erik Larsen.
Risus: The Anything RPG
- The official homepage. A free, simple game for late nights when the eyes are bloodshot and the pizza is cold. The game is available in Rich Text, HTML, Plain Text and Adobe Acrobat formats (and commercially as a print-on-demand softcover). By popular game designer S. John Ross, author of the Pokethulhu RPG.
- A wiki-based Risus fanzine.
- A role-playing game of magic, mystery, and guns in 1960s Europe, using Risus as the engine. By Brandon Blackmoor.
- What happens when Lovecraft goes post-apocalyptic? Kenneth Coble lets us know with this mini-worldbook.
Travelling Light: A Risus Conversion for Traveller
- Christopher Thrash brings Risus together with Marc Miller's space-adventure classic in this example of "Recast Risus."
Worlds at War
- A briefly-described but compelling hard-SF space-adventure setting for Risus, with house rules and more, by Aaron Breland.
Usenet rec.games.frp.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 27, 2013 at 7:10:50 UTC -