become an editor
the entire directory
only in Universal/FUDGE
Games: Roleplaying: Genres: Universal: Free Systems
- An introduction to Fudge, and a large collection of annotated hyperlinks, maintained by Steffan O'Sullivan, the game's creator. FUDGE stands for Freeform, Universal, Do-it-yourself Gaming Engine.
Dead Sea Murder
- An adventure book for the FUDGE Terra Incognita historical game. Travel to Palestine in the 1930s to solve a murder and find the Dead Sea scrolls.
- A character generation system for Fudge, designed to make Fudge character-building more accessible for newcomers.
- The official Fudge site at Grey Ghost Games, the Fudge paper-edition publisher.
Fudge Designer's Notes
- The history of the game, from conception to publication, and every stop in-between, by Steffan O'Sullivan.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Fudge.
- A large collection of animals and monsters for Fudge, compiled from the Fudge mailing list.
FUDGE roleplaying game
- Alternative rules by Cris Smith.
Fudge, Circa 1993
- The "historical" December 1993 version.
Medieval/Fantasy Weapons for Fudge
- A listing of dozens of low-tech implements of destruction, and their Fudge statistics.
Mike's FUDGE Page
- A collection of Fudge resources including campaigns, optional rules, HTML versions of Fudge itself, and some Java applications.
- Interpretation of the Myst books and video games. Contains game information, characters, and rules.
Usenet rec.games.design -
Usenet rec.games.frp.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2013 at 9:32:59 UTC -