become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_Fiction/Free_Systems
Games: Roleplaying: Systems: Free
This category in other languages:
Ad Astra: The New Age
- Free rules needed to play the Ad Astra: The New Age RPG, with links to many more free resources for the system.
- Character generation and combat rules for a game set 27 years after the economic collapse of Australia.
- The year is 2085 and long range teleportation technology has made faster than light travel possible. In an attempt to find habitable planets, Earth's governments send out probes into deep space.
- Rules and background for a cyberpunk-themed system.
- Presents the post-apocalyptic transhuman game and offers a developer blog, forums and resources. PDFs are licensed under Creative Commons license and also available for free on the developers personal blog.
- Science fiction role-playing game that is temporarily being published on the net, while searching for a publishing company. Sci-Fi / Fantasy galaxy that has been decimated in a galactic war. Many different races trying to exist on the war torn surfaces of a distant world.
- PDF format game. Site also contains rule revisions and a forum.
- Set in a 23rd-century war with an alien race.
The Requiem Archive
- Archive for Requiem; an original role-playing game in development
- Generalized system intended for futuristic, space-traveling genres.
- Science fiction game set in another galaxy.
- Dice-based action-oriented game set in A.D. 4520. Intended for tabletop or live-action games.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 31, 2014 at 5:54:02 UTC -