become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rubik/Solutions
Science: Math: Recreations
Adam's Rubiks Cube Solution
- A corners-first method, optimized for visual speed.
Advanced Rubik's Cube Solution
- An efficient method based on understanding rather than memorization.
Graphic Rubik's Cube Solution
- Simple Graphical Solution to Solving the Rubik's Cube.
How to solve a Rubik's cube for beginners
- Step by step Rubik's cube solution with animations and pictures for beginners.
Jaap's Puzzle Page
- Descriptions and solutions for many different types of Rubik's Cube puzzles including Square-One, Alexander's Star, Tricky Disky, and Rubik's Magic.
Jessica Fridrich's Speed Cubing Page
- Advanced method to solve Rubik's cube very fast. Includes advice to improve your speed.
Matthew Monroe's Solution
- Solving the Rubik's Cube using a simple and foolproof solution.
Methods for Solving the Rubik's Cube
- Descriptions of solving the classic Rubik's cube, focused on some exceptional methods as well as some common characteristics of many methods used by cube fans.
NP Rubik's Cube Solution
- Solution geared towards beginners.
The Petrus Method
- information, terminology, Java applets, tips on the physical and mental aspects of cubing, and a description of the Petrus method for solving a Rubik's Cube (solving by building "blocks").
- Easy to remember solution to all rubik cubes such as 2x2x2 3x3x3, 4x4x4, and 5x5x5.
Rubik's Cube Solutions plus Puzzles and 8-Balls
- Presents solutions to Rubik's Cube and Rubik's Revenge, and provides some background in cube group theory.
- Learn how to solve the Rubik's cube really fast.
Systematic Solution to Rubik's Cube
- A systematic method for solving the cube.
The Zborowski/Bruchem Method
- An enormous system of algorithms (300, excluding symmetries), that enables the cube to be solved in 40 moves, on average.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 12:54:06 UTC -