become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rubik/Solutions
Open Directory - Games: Puzzles: Mechanical: Rubik: Solutions
Science: Math: Recreations
5x5x5 Rubik's Cube
- Solutions guide to the 5x5x5 Rubik's Cube, sometimes called the Professor's Cube.
Adam's Rubiks Cube Solution
- A corners-first method, optimized for visual speed.
Advanced Rubik's Cube Solution
- An efficient method based on understanding rather than memorization.
Animated Rubik's cube and tutorial
- Animated Rubik's cube, tools, programs, info, algorithms and a simple solution
- Software that helps solve Rubik's Cube.
Graphic Rubik's Cube Solution
- Simple Graphical Solution to Solving the Rubik's Cube.
How to Solve a Rubik's Cube
- 3x3x3 Rubik's cube solution for beginners with animations and images.
How to Solve the Rubik's Cube
- Two distinct solutions for the Rubik's Cube and miscellaneous information on the cube.
Jaap's Puzzle Page
- Descriptions and solutions for many different types of Rubik's Cube puzzles including Square-One, Alexander's Star, Tricky Disky, and Rubik's Magic.
Jessica Fridrich's Speed Cubing Page
- Advanced method to solve Rubik's cube very fast. Includes advice to improve your speed.
Matthew Monroe's Solution
- Solving the Rubik's Cube using a simple and foolproof solution.
Methods for Solving the Rubik's Cube
- Descriptions of solving the classic Rubik's cube, focused on some exceptional methods as well as some common characteristics of many methods used by cube fans.
NP Rubik's Cube Solution
- Solution geared towards beginners.
R Hoffman's Solution
- A one-page solution that uses three simple arrow diagrams to indicate which plane of the cube is to be turned a ¼ turn. No knowledge of notation required.
The Roux Method
- A speed method for solving Rubik's Cube, optimized to use very few hand regrips.
Rubik's Cube Solutions plus Puzzles and 8-Balls
- Presents solutions to Rubik's Cube and Rubik's Revenge, and provides some background in cube group theory.
Rubik's Cube. Algorithms, compositions, visual simulator
- Rubik's Cube. Algorithms, compositions, visual simulator.The detailed description of process of assembly with illustrations.25 ready compositions and a convenient visual simulator.
- Learn how to solve the Rubik's cube really fast.
The Salvia method
- The Salvia method
Solution to the 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube
- Orientation cases, permutation cases, tricks, tips, and algorithms for solving the standard cube.
Solving Rubik's Cube
- Graphic and textual explanation of how to solve the cube.
Solving Rubik's Cube for speed
- Contains information, terminology, Java applets, tips on the physical and mental aspects of cubing, and a description of the Petrus method for solving a Rubik's Cube.
Systematic Solution to Rubik's Cube
- A systematic method for solving the cube.
The Zborowski/Bruchem Method
- An enormous system of algorithms (300, excluding symmetries), that enables the cube to be solved in 40 moves, on average.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:28:28 AM EDT -