become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rubik/Software
Open Directory - Games: Puzzles: Mechanical: Rubik: Software
- A computer program to help solve your cube
Cube Backtracker Challenge
- A Java applet which allows you to either use your mouse or your keyboard to solve the Rubik's Cube. You may specify how may moves will be necessary to solve the cube. There is also a step-by-step option to watch the computer solve the cube for you.
Fun with Rubik's Cube
- Interactive 3D models of Rubik's Cube and Rubik's Octagon as well as collections of interactive patterns; the Virtual Rubik's Perpetual Calendar; and a script facility for creating, analyzing, and running Rubike's Cube related scripts.
Group theory via Rubiks Cube
- Maple has a group theory package which may be used to generate and manipulate finite groups. This is an application of Maple's group package which answers various questions about the small Rubik's cube.
Magic Cube 4D
- This downloadable software allows you to play with a 4D Rubik's Cube on your own computer. The software is Windows, Linux, and UNIX compatible.
Rob's Rubix Repair
- This online program can solve a scrambled Rubik's cube. Enter the colors of each face and the unique solution is generated.
Rubik's Cube Disassembled
- Java Applet featuring a complete 3D model of Rubik's Cube: Rotate it, twist it or take it apart to see how it works.
Rubik's Cube Simulator
- Virtual Rubik's Cube with multi-player races and single-player high scores list.
Solve a cube on time
- A Java applet which allows you to solve the Rubik's Cube on your computer using your keyboard. The applet keeps track of your time and number of moves made.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:41:44 PM EST -