become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mechanical/Rubik
Open Directory - Games: Puzzles: Mechanical: Rubik
Science: Math: Recreations
- An archive of Rubik's Cube enthusiasts messages from 1980 to 1996.
- Rubik's Cube information site includes puzzle patterns, links and solutions.
Fred Holly's Designs
- Unique rubik cube designs and patterns created by placing cubes next to each other.
Gilles's Cube Page
- Fan site includes fun videos with Rubik's cubes.
- Fascinating facts about the inventor of the Rubik's Cube, Erno Rubik.
JP Brown's Serious LEGO - CubeSolver
- Lego Mindstorms RCX robot solves the Rubik's Cube
Kristin's Customized Cubes
- Adds an additional level of complexity to Rubik's cubes by adding custom art and other images.
- In May, 2004 a Greek inventor was issued a patent for his n-sided cube making process. Cubes up to size 11x11x11 are shown on the Web site.
Rubik's Cube and its Magic World
- The detailed description of process of assembly with illustrations. 25 ready compositions and a visual simulator.
Rubik's Cube Wiki
- The Rubik's Cube entry at Wikipedia. Rubik's Cube information, history, mechanics, solutions and more.
Rubik's Cube World Records
- A listing of world records achieved in official Rubik's Cube solving competitions.
Rubik's Official website
- Everything Rubik's related, forums, online cubes, games, contests and history.
Rubik's Puzzle Building
- All you want to know about Rubik's Puzzle building, collecting and speedcubing.
- Forum dedicated to speedsolving the Rubik's cube, asking questions, and cubers community.
Stefan Pochmann's Cube Corner
- Information about speedsolving and events. Includes videos, records and a biography.
World Cube Association
- Official competitions, world records, top persons and stats by the official Cube association.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2014 at 17:44:40 UTC -