become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mechanical/Rubik
Open Directory - Games: Puzzles: Mechanical: Rubik
Science: Math: Recreations
- An archive of Rubik's Cube enthusiasts messages from 1980 to 1996.
- Rubik's Cube information site includes puzzle patterns, links and solutions.
Fred Holly's Designs
- Unique rubik cube designs and patterns created by placing cubes next to each other.
Gilles's Cube Page
- Fan site includes fun videos with Rubik's cubes.
- Fascinating facts about the inventor of the Rubik's Cube, Erno Rubik.
JP Brown's Serious LEGO - CubeSolver
- Lego Mindstorms RCX robot solves the Rubik's Cube
Kristin's Customized Cubes
- Adds an additional level of complexity to Rubik's cubes by adding custom art and other images.
- In May, 2004 a Greek inventor was issued a patent for his n-sided cube making process. Cubes up to size 11x11x11 are shown on the Web site.
- Easy to remember solution to all rubik cubes such as 2x2x2 3x3x3, 4x4x4, and 5x5x5.
- Official Rubik's site provides forum, online cube and games, contests, and history.
Rubik's Cube Java Applet
- Use your mouse to solve this virtual Rubik's Cube. The Java applet allows you to scramble and move the pieces, and it will also keep track of the number of moves you have made. Interested parties may even download the applet's source code directly from the site.
Rubik's Cube World Records
- A listing of world records achieved in official Rubik's Cube solving competitions.
Rubik's Puzzle Building
- All you want to know about Rubik's Puzzle building, collecting and speedcubing.
Stefan Pochmann's Cube Corner
- Information about speedsolving and events. Includes videos, records and a biography.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 1, 2011 9:36:46 AM EDT -