the entire directory
only in Puzzles/Mazes
Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Adventure
Kids and Teens: Games: Online: Puzzles and Mazes
Kids and Teens: Games: Puzzles and Mazes
Society: Folklore: Literature: Tales: Labyrinths
Society: Religion and Spirituality: New Age: Meditation: Labyrinths
- Explore the world of mazes, labyrinths, and ancient wonders with author Christopher Berg. From ancient architectural mazes to modern puzzles, discover the history and mystery of the maze.
- A random-making maze generator to then print and solve.
- A lab example that is to explore different algorithms for searching for a solution to a problem, where the solution can be developed one step at a time.
- Interactive puzzles and mazes to play online (Java). Also included in special galleries are many hand drawn mazes of the "print and solve" variety.
- Lots of different mazes made from interesting pictures.
- Offers a variety of printable mazes.
- A subscription-based site with over one thousand PDF mazes at varying degrees of difficulty.
- U.S. on-line source for Cuboro, a unique set of blocks and marbles that let you create endless marble track constructions
Snake Oil's Psychedelic Mazes
- A half-dozen maze creations by Humboldt Baxter.
- Offers a collection of printable .PDF format mazes.
theBigZoo Maze Builder
- Provides an online tool that creates a multitude of printable mazes.
- Learn all about mazes. Features an interactive maze program, information on the movie Labyrinth, and a gallery of computer mazes.
Usenet rec.puzzles -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 11:24:06 UTC -