become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sudoku/Variants
10 Hardest Logic/Number Puzzles
- A list of the hardest known puzzles for Sudoku and several Sudoku variants.
Didoku: A Generalization of Sudoku
- Didoku generalizes Sudoku with varied boards, repeated symbols and full words inside the boards.
Dr. Gareth Moore's Puzzlemix
- Site with many Sudoku variants, all playable online.
Fun With Puzzles
- This site contain lots of Sudoku as well as Logical and Fun Puzzles. In addition one can play lots of online games on this website.
- Sudokus in many sizes from 6x6 to 100x100.
- Custom Word Doku puzzles devised by Steve Schaefer. Features an entire sentence embedded into the puzzle.
- Site with user-submitted puzzles, including Sudoku variants, crosswords, rebus, etc. Puzzles can be solved online for points. [English/Italiano]
- Generates and solves classic and X-Sudoku problems. Diverse options and an integrated help facility.
- Sudoku variant using sets of puzzles, with matching coloured regions in each puzzle having the same solution.
- 3D Sudoku program for Windows and Mac. Easy puzzles are free, others cost money.
- One Samurai Sudoku puzzle each day, with a step-by-step solver.
- Sidokus are musical sudokus, with musical notes instead of numbers and a hidden melody.
Sudo10 Sudoku variant
- The usual rules of sudoku apply, but the board is an 8x8 board split into 8 triangular cells.
- Site with many Sudoku variants not seen elsewhere.
- A set of rules applicable to a regular Sudoku, that allows 2 to 5 players solve a single puzzle, and compete for points. [English/Français]
- Two-player variant. Offers several board sizes to play against the computer. This site has many other Sudoku variations (e.g., Wordoku, 3D Sudoku, Calcudoku, Greater Than Sudoku, etc.) [English/Norsk]
- Site with Sudoku and many variants, as well solvers, strategy explanations, etc.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2016 at 10:12:20 UTC -