become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sudoku/Variants
10 Hardest Logic/Number Puzzles
- A list of the hardest known puzzles for Sudoku and several Sudoku variants.
Dr. Gareth Moore's Puzzlemix
- Site with many Sudoku variants, all playable online.
- Sudokus in many sizes from 6x6 to 100x100.
- Custom Word Doku puzzles devised by Steve Schaefer. Features an entire sentence embedded into the puzzle.
- Site with user-submitted puzzles, including Sudoku variants, crosswords, rebus, etc. Puzzles can be solved online for points. [English/Italiano]
- 3D Sudoku program for Windows and Mac. Easy puzzles are free, others cost money.
- One Samurai Sudoku puzzle each day, with a step-by-step solver.
- Sidokus are musical sudokus, with musical notes instead of numbers and a hidden melody.
- Site with many Sudoku variants not seen elsewhere.
- A set of rules applicable to a regular Sudoku, that allows 2 to 5 players solve a single puzzle, and compete for points. [English/Français]
- Two-player variant. Offers several board sizes to play against the computer. This site has many other Sudoku variations (e.g., Wordoku, 3D Sudoku, Calcudoku, Greater Than Sudoku, etc.) [English/Norsk]
- Site with Sudoku and many variants, as well solvers, strategy explanations, etc.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2015 at 16:35:05 UTC -