become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brain_Teasers/Sudoku
Chats and Forums
Games: Video Games: Puzzle: Sudoku
This category in other languages:
- Single daily Sudoku puzzle, 5 different levels (easy to very difficult), playable online (Flash required) and printable to PDF.
9x9, 6x6 and Samurai Sudoku
- Offers classic Sudoku and variants, as well as an online solver.
- Daily Sudoku, Jigsaw, and Killer puzzles. Interactive Sudoku solver/teacher and tutorials.
- Offers daily printable puzzles of varying difficulties, including Sudoku for Kids. Also offers archive of past puzzles, tool for rendering custom puzzles, FAQ, and books for purchase.
- Offers a different printable puzzle each day. Also includes solutions and FAQ.
Free Printable Sudoku Puzzles
- Easy printing of 6 sudokus per page.
- Clean site with many puzzles at all levels, solvable online.
- Free online sudoku. Offers online game on 5 difficulty levels, changeable skins and printing up to 4 sudoku boards on one sheet of paper.
Fun With Puzzles
- This site contain lots of handcrafted Sudoku Variations as well as Logical and Fun Puzzles along with many fun online games.
- Solve Sudokus online. With explanation of some common solving strategies.
Hirofumi Fujiwara's Sudoku
- Offers a tutorial for creating puzzles, a Java-based solver, and links to other resources. [English/Japanese]
- Site with a very large number of puzzles and variants (4x4...25x25, Multi 2, Multi 4, Samurai Sudoku, etc.). Beginner to expert, solving engine, training aids, and "app-like" user interface.
- Flash version of the Sudoku game. Also offers solution.
Printable Sudoku Puzzles
- Offers five difficulty levels.For each sudoku ,You can print with normal and candidate mode.
- Many printable sudokus downloadable as PDF. New ones generated often.
- Offers competitions for prizes. Traditional Sudoku, Godoku (letters) and Super Sudoku (16x16).
- Offers a daily puzzle, books, software, and related merchandise. Also offers puzzles for syndication.
- A scratch pad to help you fill in a Sudoku puzzle. You still have to solve it yourself. Every day, you get three fresh Sudokus.
Solve My Sudoku
- Solves puzzles based on inputted information.
- Step by step guide to solving sudoku puzzles. Goes from basic to advanced techniques.
- Provides sudoku puzzles in easy, medium and hard levels with their solutions. Also provides facility for daily email sudoku newsletter.
- History, instructions, variants and puzzles in four difficulty levels (PDF format). [German/French/English/Spanish/Italian]
- Play sudoku puzzles online for free.
- Collection of printable grids, ordered by difficulty level. Solutions provided. Includes rules and solving methods.
- two daily Sudoku puzzles (easy and medium), printable and solvable online.
- Solve Sudoku online, download printable puzzles at all levels, descrptions of strategies. Windows programs for solving and printing Sudoku, and for solving Samurai Sudoku.
- Sudoku solver. Offers free puzzles at 3 levels of difficulty (easy, normal, hard) and a practical stopwatch.
- Several programs in different languages for analyzing possible Sudoku combinations.
Sudoku Generator and Solver
- Sudoku generator, editor, solver. User registration and rankings.
- Online sudoku solving with a very clean interface.
Sudoku Online Solver
- Free online generator, solver, and helper. [English/French/Spanish/Polish]
- Offers daily puzzle in PDF format. Includes archive, FAQ, and a "dozen" variant.
- Free, daily Sudoku puzzles to print or play online.
- Offers four difficulty levels. The puzzles can be solved online or downloaded as a PDF file. [English/German/French/Spanish/Dutch/Portuguese/Italian]
- Free daily puzzles with five difficulty levels with their solutions. Also offers guide to solve Sudoku puzzles.
- Solve Sudoku puzzles online, clean interface targeted to tablets.
- 4 levels of online playable Sudoku. Print up to 6 sudokus on one A4 sheet. Requires Flash.
- A SuDoku helper (not a solver) that replaces pencil and paper to aid solving.
- Free daily printable Sudokus. Also offers history, rules, and solving techniques.
- Free daily puzzles with five difficulty levels. Also offers printable e-book.
Vegard Hanssen's page
- Offers a database of crafted puzzles, organized by difficulty. Also offers FAQ and forum. [Norwegian/English]
- An encyclopedia entry describing the rules, history, strategies and variants of Sudoku. Notes that these are a type of "Latin square" which have been analyzed since ancient times.
World Sudoku Championship
- Information on the 2006 World Sudoku Championship held in Italy. Includes background information, events, results and FAQ. [English, Italian]
The Guardian: So you thought Sudoku came from the Land of the Rising Sun...
- Article by David Smith covering the puzzle's origins as "Number Place" by Dell Puzzle Magazine in New York in the 1970s. (May 14, 2005)
BBC News: The puzzling popularity of Su Doku
- Article by Paula Dear. Covers history in Japan and the UK and compares to the Rubik's cube craze of the 80s. (April 22, 2005)
The Daily Sudoku
- Today's daily Sudoku puzzle from www.dailysudoku.co.uk. [RSS]
Usenet rec.puzzles -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2016 at 8:56:25 UTC -