become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brain_Teasers/Riddles
This category in other languages:
BrainDen.com: Brain Teasers and Riddles
- Classic puzzles and riddles sorted in several sections - general logic, weighing puzzles, Einstein's riddles, number sequences, and crossing river.
- Contains thousands of popular riddles, as well as user submitted and rated riddles.
A Collection of Quant Riddles
- Logical and lateral type thinking riddles with some answers.
- Riddles abound, odd and complex riddles, brain teasers. Explained meanings and complete answers.
- Some harder riddles marked with stars to identify the degree of difficulty of each riddle. Accompanied with answers.
- Collection of free internet puzzles, riddles and brain teasers based on the history of the 20th century.
Jason's Puzzler Page
- Small collection of riddles with answers.
The Masters of Logic
- The difficulty of the logic puzzles increases until almost unsolvable. The list "The Masters of Logic" shows the solutions.
- A collection of brain teasers, riddles, and logic puzzles. Answers on highlight, sending feature.
Puzzles & Riddles
- IT experts provide answers to some of the most demanding puzzles and riddles.
Riddle-Poems, and How to Make Them
- The gentle and literate art of the rhyming riddle.
- Riddles, puzzles and brain teasers to challenge and entertain all ages. [E-mail lists]
- Some challenging riddles to solve. Answers below each of them.
- Large riddle database categorized by difficulty. Includes a search feature.
- Collection, sorted into lots of categories to amuse, puzzle and test.
- A bunch of riddles on spreadsheet programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 8:37:39 UTC -