become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brain_Teasers/Mathematical
Science: Math: Recreations: Games and Puzzles
- Shareware game based around an extension of the game of life.
IBM Research: Ponder This
- Monthly logic and math puzzles set by IBM researchers with solutions.
- Number puzzles with various levels of difficulty and solutions. Includes printable versions.
Monty Hall Game
The Monty Hall Problem
- A probability theory puzzle with solutions. [English and German.]
- A forum and collection of brain teasers, logic problems, math problems, paradoxes, science games, probability, riddles, and geometric shapes. The puzzles are searchable and categorized, most have solutions.
Quick Logic Puzzles
- Use the clues provided to deduce the correct sequence of numbers in the hidden code.
Two Envelope Paradox - Solution
- Claims that the two envelope paradox comes from the incorrect use of probabilities.
- Discussion board hosted at Berkeley with talk about a variety of solved and unsolved brain teasers.
Brain Teasers - Mathematical
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 3:26:32 UTC -