become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brain_Teasers/Mathematical
Open Directory - Games: Puzzles: Brain Teasers: Mathematical
Science: Math: Recreations: Games and Puzzles
- Shareware game based around an extension of the game of life.
IBM Research: Ponder This
- Monthly logic and math puzzles set by IBM researchers with solutions.
Jim Loy's Puzzle Page
- Classic and original puzzles.
Leisure Ideas: Puzzles
- Some mathematical puzzles with answers and/or a hint.
- Number puzzles with various levels of difficulty and solutions. Includes printable versions.
Monty Hall Game
- A forum and collection of brain teasers, logic problems, math problems, paradoxes, science games, probability, riddles, and geometric shapes. The puzzles are searchable and categorized, most have solutions.
Quick Logic Puzzles
- Use the clues provided to deduce the correct sequence of numbers in the hidden code.
The Monty Hall Problem
- A probability theory puzzle with solutions. [English and German.]
Two Envelope Paradox - Solution
- Claims that the two envelope paradox comes from the incorrect use of probabilities.
- Discussion board hosted at Berkeley with talk about a variety of solved and unsolved brain teasers.
Brain Teasers - Mathematical
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, January 11, 2013 10:27:37 AM EST -