become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Codebase/Independent_Development
Open Directory - Games: Online: MUDs: By Codebase: Independent Development
Age of Alchemy
- Game overview, Java client in browser, skills listings, client suggestions, genre description
- An original roleplaying game. Includes a browser-based java client.
Akistuki, Day of the Samurai
- Based on feudal Japan with game overview, downloads, contact details and java client.
Avalon, The First Age
- Game overview, connection details, clients, manual, maps and information on guilds and cities.
Avatar III: The Crypt
- Allows play with multiple classes, questing and parties. Based on Advanced Dungeons and Dragons.
- Sections on online help, players, areas, rules and policy, clans and brethren.
- A port of the Compuserve incarnation of the original Multi-User Dungeon, written by Richard Bartle and Roy Trubshaw. Offers detailed assistance to new players, FAQs and a brief history.
- Features sections on history, faith, immortals, building, contact and connection information.
- Derived custom codebase with over 16 years of development.
God Wars II
- Players take on the role of supernatural beings in a dark fantasy setting. Site features detailed game information and a discussion forum.
- Game overview, maps, connection details, contact details, message board, online shop, fiction and news.
- Features forums, online status indicators, and references.
- Game overview, connection details, game guides, message boards and contact details.
- In-Character enforced high fantasy setting. Site offers information about the game including an in-depth history and background.
- Free fantasy RPG with original or unique features, such as the ability to swear allegiance to another player and form political parties.
- Based on a land of mystery and magic includes help files and player information. Java client for direct web connection to the game.
- Roleplay-required, fantasy-themed game with in-depth history, background, and guides. Site offers detailed game information.
World of Antra
- Java RPG, as well as a rich tapestry of supporting materials, including original fantasy creatures, alphabets, fonts, maps, and fiction. Also features a large review catalog of Earthdawn and Shadowrun books.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2013 at 12:56:20 UTC -