become an editor
the entire directory
only in DikuMUD/CircleMUD
Open Directory - Games: Online: MUDs: By Codebase: DikuMUD: CircleMUD
- Set in the future after weapons used in World War III have cause rifts in the Time Warp making time travel possible.
- Theme influenced by Stephen Brust's Dragaera novels. Site features sections on players, clans, races, quests and changes.
Age of War
- Information about races, classes, areas, history, immortals, a building guide a new player help.
Aliens vs. Predator
- Includes a forum, player pictures, a list of clans, and downloads.
- A futuristic/science fiction MUD. Contains downloads, FAQs, forum, a story archive, and player surveys.
The Builder's Academy
- A building and scripting education MUD. The site contains immortal profiles and an application.
- Contains game history, role playing details, forums, player art, and manuals.
- Fantasy-themed MUD. Features policy, mission statement, immortals, and maps.
- Presenting a challenge to advanced mudders, this MUD is based on Dungeons and Dragons type theme.
- Contains history, top ten lists, maps, clans, meeting archives, policy, and guides and information on modifications.
- Contains clans, races, classes, and areas.
- Includes background, maps, immortals, player photographs, guides, forum, help files, and quest information.
The Realm of Magic
- Features background information, chronicles, players, and stories.
- Includes background, forum, staff, maps, and policy.
- Includes background, newbie help, immortals, maps, and player profiles.
- Contains history, policy, links, and roster.
- Sections on demographics, players, building, areas, screen shots and game FAQs.
- A mix of SciFi and Fantasy with a social environment. Encourages both newbies and experienced MUDers to play.
- Includes a newbie guide, immortals, maps, background, and character creation form.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2013 at 5:54:03 UTC -