the entire directory
only in By_Codebase/DikuMUD
- Official website, featuring a hierarchy, and copyright issues with Everquest.
- Based on a combination of fantasy and Science Fiction. Find sections on classes, areas, FAQs, and player guides.
- A multiclass MUD set in a world of swords and sorcery. Includes new player guides, downloads, help, and current game information.
- Loosely based on TSR's Dragonlance novels. Site offers new player info, maps, news, and a discussion forum.
- Website for Armageddon, a diku MUD. Includes a selection of information for beginners to this game, including all aspects of character customisation, 'how to roleplay' guides, and discussion boards.
- The official Avatar MUD web site. Providers various discussions and detailed guides.
- Fantasy theme. Site offers detailed information about the game and a discussion forum.
- Detailed information about the game, alchemy, administrators, crafts, mangai, organisations, places, policies, races and religion. Also provides contact and connection details.
- Multiplayer text game set in a world of fantasy and magic.
- News, background and the ability to telnet to the MUD. Links to Star Wars archives and general tips and information on participating in MUDs.
- Features include in-depth guides about classes, races, spells, skills, and equipment, overviews of many game features, builder information, MSP sound information, and message forums.
Multi Users in Middle Earth
- Large world based upon J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth. The site offers game information, a wiki, and forum.
Shadows of Isildur
- Roleplay-intensive game set in Tolkein's Third Age. Character creation requires application. Game world evolves as it progresses through a historical timeline.
- Sections on rules, policy, game information, getting started, news, FAQ. Also features a bulletin board, guide book and the Bards' Tales Inn.
- Medieval fantasy hack and slash setting. Site features sections on staff, equipment, spells, potions, skills, maps and auctions.
Worlds of Carnage
- Provides a world of Tolkien-esque creatures and adventure. Players can advance via a skill-based system or by a class-based system and can choose from multiple races.
- Swords and sorcery theme Dikumud based upon Mudde Pathetique.
Usenet rec.games.mud.diku -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2014 at 15:42:09 UTC -