become an editor
the entire directory
only in Miniatures/Terrain
- Free downloadable cut-out scenery that can be printed out for use with Warhammer Fantasy Battle or similar 25mm figure games.
- Custom Hirst Arts terrain galleries and scenery made for wargaming.
Making Model Trees
- A small guide on producing trees for use as terrain. Has a picture of various tree shapes for reference.
Miniature Medieval Terrain
- Ryan Skow's medieval buildings, landscapes, and miniatures galleries, all in 25mm scale.
- Includes galleries on dungeons and terrain, along with information and humour on a lot of the other Warhammer world races; including rules and hints.
- Tutorials for making everything from ground and rocks to trees and buildings.
Terrainmakers Yahoo! Group
- This group is dedicated to helping those who have terrain troubles and sharing tips and hints on a variety of terrain ranges and products.
- Contains galleries and ideas to help you create your own game scenery, with more galleries for miniatures featuring work by popular gaming artists.
- Repository of information, pictures and guides on producing terrain for the miniature battlefield.
West Coast Colours Dungeon Designer
- A showcase of terrain projects built from Castlemolds individually cast pieces, with hints, tips and links to other related sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 21, 2014 at 19:19:34 UTC -