become an editor
the entire directory
only in Game_Studies/Education
Games: Video Games: Game Design: Education
Center for Computer Games Research
- IT University of Copenhagen. Researching game aesthetics, game design, game spaces, game worlds, gaming cultures, and learning in games.
History of Computer Game Design
- A course at Stanford that provides a historical and critical approach to the evolution of computer and video game design. Syllabus and course notes.
Public school teacher using games in the classroom
- Website of Bill MacKenty, technology teacher at a traditional public school using video games in the classroom. Provides strategies for using games in teaching, including notes on assessment, and supplies pedagogically specific reviews of video games.
Simulations and Gaming, Indiana University
- Taught by Kurt Squire. Syllabus, schedule, assignments.
Trans-Reality Game Lab
- Applied research lab specifically looking at game form. Part of the Interactive Institute (Sweden).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 10:05:14 UTC -