become an editor
the entire directory
only in Game_Studies/Conferences
- Computational Semiotics for Games and New Media: explores how semiotics can be used in creating and analysing games and new media.
International Game Developers' Association: Calendar
- A list of conferences and events of interest to game researchers and developers. Linked, annotated and chronologically ordered.
Game On 2002
- London, UK. 27-28 November 2002. Third International Conference on Intelligent Games and Simulation. Announcement and call for papers. (November 27, 2002)
Playing with the Future: Development and Directions in Computer Gaming
- Manchester, England. 5-7 July 2002. Abstracts and programme available. (April 05, 2002)
Computer and Video Games Come of Age
- National conference held at MIT in 2000. Full transcripts of sessions on games as interactive storytelling, aesthetics, and game design. (February 10, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 15:24:08 UTC -