the entire directory
only in Games/Game_Studies
Video Game History
Arts: Literature: Reviews and Criticism: Theory: Hypertext
Health: Addictions: Internet
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Game Theory
Society: Subcultures: Cyberculture
This category in other languages:
Artificial Life Game
- Contains useful links to resources and studies of artificial life games.
The Canadian Video Game and Computer Industry
- Offers information and analysis about the video and computer game industry in Canada. Produced by a group of researchers in the Faculty of Information and Media Studies at the University of Western Ontario.
DFC Intelligence: Game Industry Research
- Providing strategic market research and statistics on the video game, interactive entertainment and interactive broadcasting industries.
Dungeon & Dreamers
- Website for book of the same name. Includes sample chapter and individual pages for authors Brad King and John Borland.
Elliott Avedon Museum and Archive of Games
- Virtual exhibits from the University of Waterloo, Ottawa, Canada. Dedicated to research and the collection, preservation, and exhibition of games and game-related objects.
- A game about game theory by Jesper Juul.
- Offers news and research information on the development and social impact of computer games, and the Games Research mailing list.
Games For Health
- Sponsored by the Serious Games Initiative. Develops a community and best practices platform for the numerous games being built for health care applications.
Globaltimoto : A Quest For Gameplay
- One man, on a motorcycle, around the world, in a quest for gameplay. A mission to explore and record culture through games.
- Annotated bibliography and several scholarly articles about interactive fiction, by Dennis G. Jerz.
Richard A. Bartle: MUD Writings Archive
- A collection of fulltext research articles on MUDs by different researchers.
- A collection of insights that put video games inside a broader cultural and aesthetic framework. E-book available for download.
Yee, Nicholas - The Norrathian Scrolls: A Study of EverQuest
- Findings of a major study of EverQuest players including data on and discussions of demographics, statistics, psychology, charts, addiction, gender differences, gender bending, relationships, romance and guilds.
Artificial Life Game
- Articles and inform information on artificial life games. [Atom]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 10:35:04 UTC -