become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cabinets/Converting
- Retro fitting a low-boy arcade machine with a pentium-powered M.A.M.E. setup.
- Conversion of a generic cocktail/tabletop cabinet to a MAME machine.
- Hardware, software, and pictures.
Crap2MAME Project, The
- Making a MAME machine from a beat up old Soul Caliber arcade cabinet.
dEfCADE - arcade candy
- Hardware, technical information, wiring, and movie.
Defender to MAME
- Converting and restoration of a Defender cabinet.
DKappey MAME Arcade Cabinet
- Conversion of real arcade cabinet to MAME cabinet with its original 25 inch rotating NTSC monitor. 2 joy with 6 buttons + spinner, coin door and stereo speakers. Only pictures.
Hin Tysen's MAME cabinet
- Once a GORF, then a MegaZone, now a MAME cabinet.
John & Mad's M.A.M.E. 2K Project
- Converting a Tempest cab to run MAME.
- All-in-one MAME game video arcade conversion with technical details.
- Pictures and discussion of a conversion.
- Conversion of a LadyBug cabinet.
MAME cocktail project pics --- the cabs
- Pictures of the MAMEing of a couple of cocktail cabinets.
- Pictures and specifications of the computer hardware used.
PacFan's Arcade Cabinets
- Two converted cabinets.
- Several joystick, cocktail, and cockpit projects.
- Craig's arcade cabinet. Complete with photographs.
Weird Pier's MAME Cabinet
- An ongoing project to build a MAME cabinet using PC2Jamma.
- Recondition a full upright arcade cabinet, with a computer running M.A.M.E. and ArcadeOS.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2015 at 5:45:05 UTC -