become an editor
the entire directory
only in Constructing/Controls
Open Directory - Games: Coin-Op: Arcade Games: Cabinets: Constructing: Controls
Brian's Arcade Joystick
- Describes three different control panels.
Build Your Own Arcade Controls FAQ
- Contains forums, links, and reference material for arcade hobbyists.
Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board
- A message board about building your own arcade controls.
Coin Box for X-Arcade
- Details of two coin box projects. Designs, images, video, and technical details.
The Control Panel Overlay Museum
- Collection of pictures of control panel overlays for many arcade games.
Custom arcade style joystick.
- Describes how to build a custom arcade style joystick.
The I-PAC Interface Board
- A small board which allows connection of arcade controls such as buttons and joysticks to a keyboard port or USB port on a PC motherboard.
Jim's Joystick project
- A fairly well described project with two joysticks and six buttons each.
keyo.net - Interaction Design Portfolio
- Prototype arcade game version of 'Paper, Scissors, Rock' operated through custom built glove controllers. Includes pictures and circuit diagram.
- A joystick developed with arcade game emulation as the main focus.
Peter's Build an Arcade Joystick Project
- Hacking a SideWinder to create an arcade style joystick.
- Home of the I-PAC (Interface for Pc to Arcade Controls) and Opti-PAC (Optical interface for Pc to Arcade Controls).
- Sells a multi-platform arcade style controler with authentic arcade parts. News and information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2014 at 8:15:08 UTC -