become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cabinets/Constructing
Open Directory - Games: Coin-Op: Arcade Games: Cabinets: Constructing
Arcade@Home Building Cabinets Board
- Web board for constructing cabinets.
- Information about the construction of MAME cabinets and other arcade-related topics.
BossMan 71's Emucade
- Some information about his cabinet and related matters.
- A home built table top cabinet containing both an Atari 2600 and a ColecoVision.
Build Your Own Arcade Machine
- Kevin's full-size arcade machine features a PC mounted inside a custom built arcade cabinet. Machine plays the Williams arcade classics Defender, Stargate, Robotron, Joust, Sinistar and Bubbles.
Cablouie's Arcade Cabinet Project
- A project aiming at producing an arcade cabinet built from scratch using switchable control panels.
Compact MAME Cabinet
- A tabletop cabinet that only houses computer, monitor and marquee.
Hamish's Arcade Cabinet Project (Big Boom Box)
- A MAME cainet project in planning stage. Aims to have a rotatable monitor and switchable control panels.
The MAME Cabinet Web Ring
- A collection of sites purely concerned with the construction of 'MAME Boxes' (PCs housed in arcade-style cabinets running arcade emulation software such as MAME).
Merl's Mame Arcade Machine
- MAME box with TV based on the Ultimate Arcade machine design.
MyArcade - MAME Cabinet
- Making a replica of a Joust cabinet.
NYLatenite's Gamer's Paradise
- Building an arcade cabinet from scratch.
Russ Mame Cabinet
- A cabinet that features a rotatable monitor, keyboard drawer, and an "any coin" coin door.
Tron's Game Grid
- Describes construction of Tron's Game Grid, an arcade machine for the home. Also describes MAME emulation program and how to use it.
Video Game Cabinet Woodworking Plan
- A woodworking plan for sale by Gold Country Woodworks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 6:35:10 UTC -